If you are in search of the best sites to play live dealer Baccarat, you’ve come to the right place.
Top 10 Casino Websites is where you will find top class live dealer casinos that offer this simple yet classy card game.
The odds are reasonably good so if you are ready to embark on a real casino-like experience without moving from your desktop, read on.
While there are a few variants of baccarat, the most common to be found at live dealer casinos is Punto Banco while Mini Baccarat makes an appearance at a few casinos.
Top Live Dealer Baccarat Casino Websites
200%Welcome Bonus (T&Cs apply, 18+)
$/£/€998Welcome Bonus (T&Cs apply, 18+)
$333Welcome Bonus (T&Cs apply, 18+)
$/€/£15,000Welcome Bonus (T&Cs apply, 18+)
$3000Welcome Bonus (T&Cs apply, 18+)
$4000Welcome Bonus (T&Cs apply, 18+)
On our site you will find:
- Sites that offer a variety of live baccarat betting limits
- Casinos that combine the ultimate live dealer experience with nifty bonuses and special promos
- The top 10 live dealer baccarat casinos
- Sites that offer extensive customer support and banking methods for live baccarat players
Now that you know you get the best, it is time for a sneak preview of what to expect at casinos offering live baccarat on our site. But before we do that here are some reasons why you ought to be tackling the game.[toc]
Why Play Live Dealer Baccarat
Yes, there are quite a few reasons why you ought to chance your arm in live dealer baccarat.
- Baccarat is a fast paced game with big winning opportunities
- High rollers have plenty of chances to conquer the table
- Play at multiple tables simultaneously
- Play with professional and trained dealers
- Get a better understanding of the game
- Select bets with ease on-screen
- Interact with the dealer and other players
- Play at 100% safe and trustworthy licensed online casinos
- Play with same house edge as regular online baccarat
How to Play Live Dealer Baccarat
One of the interesting things about live dealer baccarat is that it is a fast paced game.
If you love challenges and are ready for the big stakes then you will enjoy playing the live version.
There are currently two versions, single and multi-player live dealer baccarat where some include side bet bonuses.
Playing the game is very simple. You need to place a bet in the specific betting spot following which the dealer will deal he player and banker hand. All winning bets are paid out instantly and betting will resume for the next hand.
Basics of live dealer baccarat
- The objective of the game is to get a hand with a value as close to 9 as possible.
- Aces are valued at 1, 10s
- Kings, Queens, Jacks, are worth 0
- Numbered cards from 2 to 9 retain their face value.
- When a hand totals 10 or more, 10 is subtracted from the total to determine the point value. So if your hand total is 15 your actual point value is 10.
Here is how a game of live dealer baccarat typically pans out.
- Once you enter the live dealer casino’s lobby simply click on the live dealer baccarat section.
- You can bet on whether the Player (you), Banker or both will win the hand.
- When the bets are placed, the Banker and Player each receive two cards that are dealt from a shoe with 6 decks of playing cards.
- You receive a 2:1 payout if you bet on the player and he wins.
- If you bet on the Banker and he wins, you receive a 2:1 payout minus the bank commission.
- In the event that the Player (you) and Banker hold equal hands, the game is a tie. Bets placed on a tie receive 9:1 payout.
Live Dealer Baccarat FAQs
PLAYER’S THIRD CARD RULE
- If the Player or Banker has a hand value of 8 or 9 with the first two cards then they cannot draw a third card.
- The dealer can draw the Player a third card if the Player has a hand value of 5 or less.
- A third card cannot be drawn if the player has a hand value of 6 or more. The banker must stand.
BANKER’S THIRD CARD RULE
- If the total of the Banker’s first two cards is 2 or less, he can draw a third card.
- The Banker can draw a third card if the total points are 3 but only if the player’s third card is not an 8.
- The Banker must stand if the total points of the first two cards is 7.